- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 red onions, sliced*
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 3 red chillies (2 of them deseeded* and chopped* and 1 sliced)
- A small bunch coriander*(stalks finely chopped, leaves roughly chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed*
- 1 tablespoon of ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds
- 6 skinless chicken breasts*, cut into small chunks*
- 415g of can refried* beans
- 198g of can sweetcorn, drained
- A 700ml bottle of passata
- 1 tablespoon of golden caster sugar
- 10 tortillas
- 284ml pots sured cream
- 200g of cheddar, grated
First of all, heat your largest pan and add the oil olive. Then, fry the onions, the papers, the chopped chillies and the coriander stalks with a garlic for 10 minutes. Later, add the ground coriander and the cumin seeds and fry for one minute.
In another pan, fry the chicken. When the chicken is done, add in to the other pan.
Mix the beans, the sweetcorn, the coriander leaves and 150ml of the passata into the same pan. In a bowl, mix the rest of the passata with the other crushed garlic clove, the remaining spices and the sugar. Then rest.
To make the enchiladas, lay the tortillas in a tray. Then, put the chicken mixture between them folding over the ends and rolling up to seal. Put the sauce in the dishes you are using and add the enchiladas to them. To finish the dish, sprinkle with the soured cream and the grated cheese.
A BIT OF VOCABULARY (*):
SLICED: En rodanxes
DESEEDED: Treure llavors
BREASTS: Pit de pollastre
BY: Blanca and Paula M